Daily prices for the indicated occupation
Residence conditions of stay
- The prices are per person per day for a minimum stay of 3 days.
- Short stays up to 3 nights have an additional charge of 10%.
- Final cleaning included in day price.
- Additional tourist tax payable € 1,90 for all aged 14 or over.
- The apartments are at your disposal from 15.00 on arrival day until 9.30 on departure day: arrival and departure usually on Friday, Saturday or Sunday depending on availability.
- Late arrivals, early departures or unoccupied beds without previous communication will be charged.
- Daily apartment cleaning (except Sundays and bank holidays)
- Bed linen changed once a week, bathroom and kitchen linen changed three times a week.
- Free wi-fi internet connection.
- The prices will be adjusted in exceptional circumstances only.
- No smoking is allowed in any of the apartments.
- Only persons specified in the booking may stay.
Reservation and deposit
- Reservations are valid after having paid a deposit of 200 € per person.
- Reservations will be cancelled in case of non-payment of the requested deposit.
- In case of late arrivals or early departures all previously booked days will be charged.
- We accept deposit payments by postal order or bank credit transfer.
- Bank details:
Olidom S.n.c. di Canins Osvaldo e C.
Str. Plan, 47, I-39036 Badia (BZ)
Raiffeisen Alta Badia – Branch: La Villa
IBAN: IT 45 S 08010 58181 000307009003
SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT 21708
COVID - 19
- Free cancellation with 100% refund of the advance deposit in casoe of a tourism travel ban due to the covid-19 on the bboking arrival date
- Free cancellation at any time for COVID 19 contamination (medical certificate and PCR test required)
- Additional bed: € 20,00/€ 25,00 per day
- Cot: € 12,00 per day
- Garage on booking : € 12,00/day (on reservation - max. 10 cars )
- Small pets on request:
- small size € 12.00 / day;
- medium / large size: € 15.00 / day.
- Any extraordinary cleaning of the apartment due to hygienic reasons due to the presence of pets is charged with € 50.00.
- The revenue from holiday tax is used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organisation of cultural and sports events. Holiday tax is payable upon departure and is listed separately on the invoice.
- Until 30 days before arrival day: NO PENALITY, NO REFUND OF THE DEPOSIT
- From 29 days until 15 days before arrival day: 50% of the total amount
- From 14 days until 8 days before arrival day: 75% of the total amount
- From 7 days before arrival day or NO SHOW: 100% of the total amount
- :) Kids Smile Price GIARDUN :) on request!