Giardun's Alta Badia active holidays
A holiday for carrying out physical activities whilst, of course, being immersed in nature.
A dynamic stay in the open air is ideal for obtaining health benefits. Several studies show that physical activity in the open air has greater beneficial effects than activity practiced indoors.
With the e-bike you can discover the most fascinating places inAlta Badia with prepared multilingual local guides, who will also reveal the unique features of this wonderful valley.
This year the Dolomites celebrate 10 years in Unesco, and thanks to e-bike rides you can better observe the beauty of the heritage of humanity.
The pleasant e-bike trips are feasible even for those who aren't athletes, but who love to travel outdoors and, with a little help, have the opportunity to reach enchanting places with little physical effort by letting their emotions prevail over their tiredness.
The photographs which are taken by the guide during the outings will be shared in Google Pictures at the end of the day, to record the best memories.
The activities are studied down to the finest detail. Several rest stops are planned to admire the panorama and learn about the unique features of the region.
In addition to e-bike rides, there is a day dedicated to trekking, always accompanied by local guides.
The weekly program includes 3 days of activity for adults:
- „ALTA BADIA PANORAMA E-BIKE ROUND TRIP”
MONDAYS | 9 - 13 | 20 - 45 km
- „ALTA BADIA DAY TREKKING ” with lunch break at the refuge (aperitif offered by Mrs. Yvonne)
WEDNESDAY| 9 - 17 | 8 - 20 km
- locations of the First World War;
- plateau of Pralongià;
- natural park;
- „DOLOMITES TOUCH E-BIKE DAY ADVENTURE TRIP” with lunch break at the refuge (aperitif offered by Mrs. Yvonne)
FRIDAY | 9 - 17 | 40 - 60 km
The offer includes:
- „Basic” e-bike rental with helmet;
- rental of trekking poles;
- technical backpack rental with drinks bag;
- umbrella rental;
- transfer to the alternative program in case of bad weather (excluding the day of the trek);
- covered garage for your car at the residence.
The offer excludes the following costs:
- cable car transfers, where used;
- lunch at the refuge;
- entrance fees for museums included in the alternative program;
- on request „Full Suspension MTB” e-bike (+ €25/day).
- The day before the activity, at 18.30 c/o the Bike Box by Lagazoi, there will be a short briefing on the guide and the program for the next day.
Alternative program in case of bad weather:
- Ladin Museum „Ciastel de Tor”, Passo delle Erbe, Valle di Funes;
- Museum of the Great War „Tre Sassi”, Cortina - Lake Braies or Lake Misurina - Brunico;
- Andraz Castle, mines of Fursil (Colle Santa Lucia), Passo Giau, Cortina;
- City of Bolzano, museum of Ötzi.